Listed below are research projects we have done on topics related to injury prevention and treatment.
- Community injury prevention / Safe Communities needs assessments for New Plymouth District (evidence review, analyses of census, health, police, transport and other statistics, interviews, written questionnaire survey)
- Social, economic and cultural influences on suicide patterns (evidence review, analysis of health statistics)
- Family violence (evidence review, analysis of police statistics and family violence service data, interviews)
- Review of Code of Practice for child-resistant packaging (evidence review, written questionnaires, observation)
- Rural perceptions of drink-driving (interviews)
- Use of acupuncture to treat musculo-skeletal injury (evidence review)
- Non-pharmaceutical management of pain (evidence review)