Listed below are projects we have done on research methods and research strategies.
- Designing and managing research projects (textbook)
In conjunction with University of Auckland’s Prof. David Thomas, Ian Hodges has written a guidebook for new and emerging researchers, published in 2010 by Sage UK.
- Introduction to research for policy staff (seminars)
- Mäori health status review (manual)
- Organisation of government-funded social science research (evidence review, interviews, written questionnaires)
- Developing disability research (evidence review, interviews)
- How to categorise different types of disability (evidence review)
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs and gambling research strategy (evidence review, discussion groups)